Bowl of cooked peas
2tbps Doves Farm Plain Flour
2tbsp soya milk
1tbsp mixed herbs
1tbsp melted butter
Salt and pepper to season
A handful of green beans
1/2 a lemon
- Blend the cooked peas in a bowl
- Add flour, melted butter, seasoning, mixed herbs and soya milk
- Add 2 eggs and blend together until all ingredients are well mixed
- Fry 2-3 tbsp of mixture in a pan with some butter (for small pancakes- I use a mini frying pan!)
- Whilst your pancakes are cooking, microwave some green beans for 3 minutes and make sure you have water boiling for your egg
- Cook pancakes on both sides and place onto a warm dish.
- Poach your egg (for the perfect poached egg, leave in salted water for 3-4 minutes)
- Add your poached egg to your pancakes, add a squeeze of lemon to your green beans and season if desired.
A really easy, simple and delicious dish. Gluten and dairy free too!
“This post is an entry for the #ShortcutEggsperts Linky Challenge sponsored by British Lion Eggs. Learn more and find recipes at www.eggrecipes.co.uk”