I think I did most of my November goals and although I'm a little behind I have set up some goals for December which hopefully I'll get to complete. It's such a busy month isn't it? And although we know Christmas is no surprise, the speed at which it has once again come has left me with a few things that need doing in the final days leading up to the big day itself!
- See my aunt and Gran before Boxing Day
- Do something with just Midge
- Enjoy a lovely family Christmas!
- Try out the finance app my sister goes on about
- Pay off and towards both school trips
- Do a meal plan
- To enjoy Christmas with my family
- Enjoy some baking
- Send out ALL my Christmas cards this year
- Do some extra acts of kindness at what can be a difficult time of year for some
- Be up to date with my letter writing