I've been doing my photo a day rather quietly as last year I gave up around May and felt a bit annoyed with myself. This year however, I'm not looking at is a challenge but more something to look for in my day..whatever the prompt may be! So here's to January:
1)Today: We had beautiful sunshine to wake up to on New Years Day which was perfect.
2)Something New: I've decided to start a journal of 2013, a bit like those life journals that I see a lot. This is a lot more manageable for me though!
3)Heart: My favourite cushions
4)The View from Here: My boy sitting on the other end of the sofa just before bedtime
5)Movement: I started the 30 Day Shred this month!
6)Street: My street at night, very quiet on this occasion.
7)Mine: This lemon meringue pie was mostly eaten by ME because it was MINE!
8)Something Beginning with T: Toes!
9)Paper: A letter written to me from my Lithuanian penpal Monika.
10)One O'Clock: In the afternoon I sat down with a lovely hot chocolate. I think it was a particularly chilly day this one.
11)Water: Rain poured on us during the morning school run. Luckily we had our trusty brollies!
12)Surprise: we took Midge to the aquarium as a surprise birthday treat. This croc was also a surprise because he looked fake!
13)Circle: My beautiful wedding ring
14)Something Yellow: Party bags for Midges Rainbow party
15)An Ordinary Moment: The school run
16)Two Things: Party bag favours. A teddy for the youngest and lollies for the older children
17)Ready: Midges birthday cake all ready to be shown off to the Birthday Girl!
18)Shadow: The shadow of my ice cream bowl
19)Delicious: My dinner was so tasty!
20)Something you saw: Midges Cinderella doll
21)What You Do: I get to lay in with my babies (some days) I do love being a stay-at-home Mum!
22)Corner: Daddy on the corner of the bed with Little Man
24) Stripes: The rather funky train doors of the Virgin Train we travelled on
25) Landscape: I walked home from my massage and passed this beautiful graveyard. I thought it was a good shot for this prompt.
26) Together: My hand linked together with Midges
27) Sun: Due to alack of the big ball in the sky, I settled with a yellow flying saucer..because I can..
28) Through: Looking through a heart hanging I have you can see a photo of my nephew and niece plus my lovely wall art.
29) Grow: Little Mans nails grow so quick! He loves having them cut though so Daddy takes the clippers to then regularly
30) Down: Me being very quiet after finally being able to go downstairs, leaving the night monkeys to their sleep
31) Yourself: Hard one today as I don't feel in the mood! But here I am in all my edited glory.
I'm looking forward to Februarys Photo A Day now. Are you?