1. Blogger.com obviously! I visit Cupcake Mumma everyday to read all my favourite blogger goings on, check for comments and write up any memes and anything else I may feel like writing about!
2. Yahoo. Not the actual site to be honest but this is my mail account which is checked more than twice a day. There's always something in my inbox which is always nice. And no it isn't junk, I have a whole different e-mail account I use for when I fancy signing up to things and bagging some online freebies!
3. Facebook/Twitter. I only have a personal account on Facebook and that's enough for me thanks! I do like Facebook for being in the know (such a shame being in the know is all done online instead of an actual conversation or letter these days but hey!) I have only just got Twitter, I know it's a bit against the old rules but it's simply i click on FB click off, click on Twitter!
4. Amazon. I love Amazon as it's so cheap. I get craft stuff mostly now and it's really good for Christmas presents too. I loved them even more when I discovered through my sister in law that they sold 'Fluff' Yum!
5. Finally we have Pinterest. Since I requested an invite I have barely been off it and now, if you look to the right of my blog I have even joined a challenge called #Pinaddicts. How cool is that! I could spend forever on this site..I love it!
Not a bad list in my opinion! I think it's time to shut down all these sites now though and put the Little Miss to bed! X