Here's 43 questions I asked Midge this half term when she was bored after checking out City Girl Gone Coastals blog post on half term activities. Some of these made me laugh, others made me raise an eyebrow...it'll be interesting to see what her answers will be even in a few months let alone a year!
1. If you could live in a house shaped like anything, what shape would it be?
A square house.
2. What do you think is in outer space?
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. Where is the most wonderful place you've ever been?
5. What are you good at?
6. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
The tooth fairy left me a note with nice things inside.
7. What are you most proud of?
8. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I'd walk and eat and trot along and skip and hop and run. And do jogging.
9. What is the worst smell in the world?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A police officer!
11. What makes you cry?
Spiders- big, giant spiders
12. Where do babies come from?
13. What are you scared of?
14. If you could, what two animals would you combine?
A cat and a dog.
15. Who is your hero?
16. What is your favourite song?
A song from power rangers
17. What is a friend?
Somebody who is kind and nice.
18. What is your favourite memory?
Flambards on the log flume where it goes up and down and then splashes.
19. If you could, what type of animal would you be?
I'd be a cat.
20. Who is your best friend?
21. What is your favourite thing to do with family?
Have cuddles and kisses with my mummy.
22. What is the most important rule?
Don't kick or slap.
23. If you had a million pounds, what would you spend it on?
Toys and biscuits and mirrors. Loads of mirrors!
24. Why do people get old?
Because they just get older and older and then they pop!
25. What is love?
It's like 'I fall in love with you' *gives me big kiss*
26. If you had super powers, what would they be?
27. What's the best thing about being a kid?
Getting to be loved.
28. What makes you happy when you're sad?
Tickles. But I don't like tickles.
29. Do you have a favourite number?
30. What is something that you don't understand about grownups?
31. What do you think is the most important thing in your house?
Climbing upside down on the sofa
32. What is your favourite word?
I don't have one
33. If you had your own country, what would it be called?
34. What do you dream about when you sleep?
35. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
I'd play the violin
36. What 3 words would you use to describe our family?
Beautiful, strong and love
37. What's something you'd like to learn how to do?
To be a giraffe
38. If you had to give away all of your toys but one, which one would you keep?
Hello kitty teddy
39. What do you think Heaven is like?
I don't know I haven't been to Heaven!
40. What is something that you're thankful for?
41. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
42. Do you think that telling the truth is always right, even if it hurts someone's feelings?
43. What's the greatest thing about being you?