Featured on Cupcake Mumma are my two beautiful children: Midge (born in 2008) and Little A (born in 2011) Midge was born when I was just 18 years old and I had Little A when I was 21. Mr B is my husband who also features occasionally on Cupcake Mumma. We have been together since college and we married in 2012. He's a football mad mans man and I'm a hermit who likes books and letter writing.
What You Will Find on Cupcake Mumma
- I got engaged when I was 17
- I love hamsters
- I am a book worm. In particular I love historical fiction
- Pink is my favourite colour
- I have a Staffie called Peppa - follow her on Instagram here!
- I adore random acts of kindness
- I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder in 2011
- My favourite film is The Breakfast Club
- I've been free from gluten, wheat and milk since I was 13 years old
- I've lived in Cornwall since I was 10 and I could never leave
- Wasps, planes and speaking in front of groups of people are amoung my biggest fears
- I climbed Mount Snowdon in 2013 with fellow bloggers to support Comic Relief
- I also slept rough for a night to support a homeless shelter in Bath
I really hope you enjoy your visit to Cupcake Mumma. Please feel free to leave comments on posts, or even catch me on other social media platforms listed to the right of the blog. I love hearing from my readers!