I can't believe it's now March but that's okay, I have a few exciting things to look forward to this month. My sister is coming home, I'm staying with a good friend all weekend and meeting her gorgeous boys and a few personal projects to look forward to as well. For the moment, I'd like to share my happy February moments.
1) I haven't quite gathered my thoughts on the experience yet but on the 24th and 25th I went to a Mamas Retreat with some beautiful women and had a wonderful time in a secluded area just us and our thoughts, the wind, sea and such good food.
2) Little A turned 3 this month. Sadly his birthday was a waste of time with being poorly all half term but still, he's now on the mend and we're looking forward to a weekend of soft play with Midge and Daddy.
3) I had some lovely cards from America for Valentines Day. I took part in a card swap for valentines and what I received in the post was truly lovely.
4) I gave blood for the first time and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
5) Jay, Little A and myself went to Penzance for the day and took some lovely photos. We ate the best chips!
6) I signed up and started fundraising for The Big Bath Sleep Out which will take place on the 7th March. It's getting closer!
7) I met one of my best friends at the Mamas Retreat, my blogging buddy Kat (Kat Sighs) it was so nice to catch up again. I can't wait to meet up again real soon.
|The yoga and food made her go a bit..weird!|
8) I'm still in the Tots 100 top 500. This pleases me probably more than it should but I'm proud of my blog so feel pretty happy to still be up there!
9) I've started on Project House. I've bought a nice storage unit from ikea to replace the toy boxes (my first Ikea purchase!) I've bought beautiful cushions, coat hooks and even a new fruit bowl. No where is safe from the make over!
10) I've found millionaires shortbread, flapjack and pickle that's all in the free from food range! It's the small things after all.