This week has been a mixed bag. I've been so tired I could barely keep my eyes open on occasions but then we had an unexpected nights sleep which did so much to lift my spirits. I really am useless on little to no sleep!
1. On Saturday we had all our nieces and nephews over (4 in total) plus my two as my sister in law was having a quick operation in the local hospital. We spent most of the day together and what was meant to be a duvet day soon turned into a painting, shopping, crafting, police role playing, wrestling day! Luckily on Friday we had a decent kip so I had a lot more energy than I have had!
3. Little A enjoyed hanging out with his baby cousin. I got out the plastic buggies and he started to push her around which was ever so funny to watch.
4. We said goodbye to our very much loved second hamster Maisy. In the picture above we were having snuggles, she was alive but very sick. I'm still really sad about her passing because we hadn't had her for long.
5. My cousin sent a parcel over from Thailand months ago and I finally got it back from the old house. She had written me a letter, a postcard, packed in a small elephant incense holder and sent the children some hand crafted pencils, as well as a few gifts for other members of the family.
6. Finally, Midge has gone up again in her reading which pleases me so, so much. She's struggling a little because the words are obviously a little more challenging but we're making such good progress. Her teachers are really pleased with her reading but say she struggles a lot with maths, so that's my next port of call!
Hope you had a lovely week too!