Last week was a great week with plenty of things to look forward to. It's a shame we had to have all the heavy rain but by the sounds of it there is a lot more to come!
Let's just snuggle under that duvet for a second and catch up on what we got up to last week at Cupcake Towers.
- I have drunk so much hot chocolate this week it's just insane, I can't get enough of it in this weather. I started Monday with a big mug of Cadburys hot chocolate with marshmallows and it felt good!
- This week was happy mail week. I received a few cards ready for Tuesday and I'm sure there's more there than previous years which is amazing. I love birthday cards! I also received my craft box which was okay, just not my favourite theme so far. I got a free bottle of miniature baileys in the post too which I'll be handing to my mum because I don't drink.
- I baked some yummy dark chocolate chip and vanilla cupcakes as well as whipping up a cake for the great bloggers bake off final.
- There was a surprise package of goodies for the little ones but you'll have to wait for our review to find out more, it's colourful that's all I'm saying!
- I watched the schools harvest festival which was as usual very good. I was a bit put out that midge wasn't easy to see throughout the performance so there are no photos of her this year but I caught her cousins singing their hearts out so that made up for it a little bit. On Friday I accompanied year 1 and the staff to a local farm. We saw lots vegetables and animals and all had a great time.
- On Saturday I put on my children's Halloween party for my two and their cousins. We all had a good afternoon with party bags, face paints, Halloween themed party games and lots of food.
What did you get up to?