I'm going to write 10 things for every month of this year in order to look back and find the goodness in my days. For every down day there are far more good ones.
If you feel like you want to write your own 10 Good Things then please do, I'd love to read them!
1) Myself and Little Man have found the perfect toddler group. Mums and Dads alike will know these are like gold dust but this one is small, not cliquey in the slightest and is one of the only groups apart from the library locally that is still free. Little Man loves it and I feel happy attending so I think it's a keeper!
2) We got a date for a festival my family hold every year and we're really excited to plan our trip. I love Cambridge and this year hope to explore a bit more!
3) My sister and I have had much more contact than we did last year which has been great. I know she's happy, having fun and meeting some lovely people.
4) I've had some fabulous reviews to do over January and I hope to get more. I don't do many reviews and I like it that way but what I do review I love and more often than not become a new customer myself!
5) I sent a surprise gift to a friend who was feeling a little low this month and it made her feel better. Of course this makes me feel good! As we approach February my next surprise gift will be going out. Yey!
6) With just one more photo to take I have finally, finally completed my first ever photo a day! Look out for my round up post tomorrow!
7) I'm feeling fitter! I lost a few pounds at the beginning of January and feel a bit healthier. I'm doing an Ab Fab February challenge, inspired by Cupcakemummy which I'm looking forward to..sort of! There will be before and after pics for this challenge!
8) Midge turned 5 and had an awesome birthday. When we eventually had her birthday party that too was thoroughly enjoyed!
9) I've found my motivation to study which is great. Luckily for me my mother in law is on hand with her printer as mine has yet again decided it hates me! Still, where there's a will there's a way!
10) I officially couldn't give a flying monkeys arse about certain school mums! I now talk to a good handful of mums and have noticed the ones who ignore not just me but other mothers too are completely alone until their clique arrives. That's how much they've alienated themselves and its sad but I'm pleased I no longer feel less than them. It's all about confidence really, so I found some!
As usual, thank you for reading. Here's to February!