- I've been doing a fair bit of crafting which has kept me busy. Crafting always makes me happy!
- Little Man is finally on the mend after being under the weather this week
- Midge had a great time at her first party of the year at the weekend. It was lovely to see her playing with all her friends
- It's October. It's Autumn. It's nearly birthday! So many reasons to feel cheerful!
- I'm really looking forward to Halloween. I've got a bag full of stuff to decorate the house with and am now planning food and crafts to finish things off!
- My Mum has left her job. This is a reason to be cheerful because she was not happy at all. She'll be unemployed now for a few weeks before starting her new job.
- The Husband has got back into football which is great to see. He loves his football and i'm glad he's having some 'his time' and enjoying a hobby he hasn't been able to enjoy for a couple of years
- I've got some lovely things coming to me in the post. I love getting mail!
- Finally, my sister has settled in really well at university so I couldn't be happier for her.
|Life and Times of a Student Blog|