I thought I'd go for the honest approach here so I didn't even clean my bag out to pretend I didn't have items such as broken biscuits (not pictured!) lids and lolly pop sticks.
I carry a big bag around on the buggy like most parents but now little man is a bit older I have gained back a bit of me and my love of handbags with a nice one from Accessorize...Still there are nappies, wipes and what not in there though! No escape from baby paraphernalia evidently!
- My handbag (stuffed with an empty pop bottle to prop it up!)
- My purse which I love, covered in cupcakes
- Phone, pink of course
- Reusable bag, with pink on (you're getting the theme here right?)
- handy hair tie, Little Miss always seems to pull hers out and loose it before school
- DS Game for emergency boredom
- My rubbish I spoke of
- Ketchup sachets- as these get thrown away instead of restocked Other Half makes use of them
- Paracetamol (which I always make sure I have)
- Tin of little medicines (spare pain killers, heartburn tablets that kind of thing)
- Nappy, bags and wipes
- Stamps, large receipt for our Wii we're paying off (albeit slowly) and a random puzzle piece
- My camera, the one which isn't too big and heavy to annoy me!
It's oddly interesting to have a peek into someone else's bag like this as it's not something you'd actually do in 'real life'..well i wouldn't anyway!