|And so it begins!|
My Mum was also pleased with her hair trial and all she needs now is to find a lovely comb to slip into her hair to finish it off beautifully.
My sister chose a nice style which suits her well too. Again, she didn't want it shown off just yet so I went for a prep photo which she won't be pleased to see. Good job she doesn't read this then!
|In the middle of back combing|
Now on to shoes! My shoes and my bouquet arrived on the same day! That was terribly exciting as you can imagine. Here, my lovely readers, is a photo of my lovely shoes. My sister will also be getting a pair for her dress. They're quite a bargain at just under £20 (cheap when you look at 'wedding' shoes online) so thanks Amazon!
My theme is roses so I am so pleased I found these online by an off chance. They're ivory and match my dress perfectly. I'll be adding a touch of sparkle in the way of flower pins to my bouquet as it isn't quite 'sparkly' enough for me. It's a beautiful bouquet and also a gift from my Uncle which makes it even more special. I'm so grateful to everybody who is making a contribution.
Still to do:
* Bridesmaids shoes need to be found and bought- I'm really struggling to find something I like
* Rings! I'm having recurring nightmares of not having the rings so I need to buy my rings asap!
* Some very nice underwear *wink wink*
* I need to get something 'blue' and something 'borrowed'
* Button Holes need to be made. My sister-in-law to be and myself are making some guest ones
* Discuss the buffet selection
* Consider my reception decoration. I know I want balloon decorations so need to sort this out
* Design my center pieces (giant cupcakes!)
* Find some entertainment! A big worry for me right now!!
* Hand out the final invites to local friends
* Book appointment for Other Half and his Best Man to sort their suit preferences
* I also need to get some thank you gifts as well
I'm sure there is a few more things, and I do have them written down but if you think of anything please let me know! Don't let me forget the small things!
Right, I hope I haven't bored anybody, if you've got this far well done you! I purposely write staggered posts on my wedding prep because even I get bored of weddings and this is my own!
Anyone else planning a wedding? Their own or helping a friend? Let me know how you're getting on!
Cupcake Mumma x